____________________________________
I could not buy your time but I try to buy each second,
Hoping that just a sec is enough to make the next one a step of difference.
Because I am afraid that every sec would be a step closer to a goodbye.
I would never know how you may look like again.
But I know I met you once some where amongst this crowd.
A person whom have shared a second with me.
The revolving globalization have made all of us some sort of intellectual creatures,
That makes me much more advance than the olden days.
We work with speed with more means to reach a certain goal.
We search in hope of a better choice.
Mankind.
Selfish.
Pride.
Better choices.
Would we maybe take a second to look inside of others?
To maybe.
Find the broken self which is equally beautiful?
I hope one day.
Someone would stop.
And decide to stich back the broken pieces of beauty.
Which once made this face in the crowd,
A beautiful glow once again.
I Miss Melbourne Memories.
Eventhough things just seem to be a little more sendimental and much more beautiful.
Even with each tear tearing inside of me.
I still feel at home.
Right here,
Underneath these stars.